JMW Health & Beauty Ltd ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), the data controller is JMW Health & Beauty Ltd of 17 London Road, Alderley Edge, Cheshire SK9 7JT.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us.You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.sheprotein.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include (but is not limited to) your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you.With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources.We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us.We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- If you are an existing customer, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you.
- If you are not an existing customer, we will seek your specific consent to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you or to notify you about changes to our service; to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you.We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, proprietary e-commerce platform suppliers, sub-contractors, fulfilment agencies for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If JMW Health & Beauty Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
WHAT OTHER RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
In the first instance, please talk to us directly so we can resolve any problem or query. You also have the right to contact the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) if you have any questions about Data Protection. You can contact them using their help line 0303 123 113 or at www.ico.org.uk. You may ask us in writing for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a fee if your request is excessive) and in some circumstances to delete, rectify, block and the information we hold about you; to complete and restrict its use, and to port it to another organisation. You have the right to request additional information about the handling of your personal data and to object to the processing of your data in some circumstances. Where we have asked for consent to process your data, you may withdraw this consent. Please note that we may not be able to provide some of these services if your request requires disproportionate effort on our part and any information that we do hold may already have been destroyed in line with our data retention policy (see below).
SECURITY AND RETENTION OF INFORMATION
We will take all necessary steps to make sure that the information we hold about you is kept secure at all times against unauthorised or unlawful loss or disclosure. We will retain it only for as long as it is needed for its original purpose or to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Any information no longer required will be deleted or disposed of confidentially and completely. We also have appropriate contractual obligations with our ‘data processors’ to ensure that they comply with the requirements of UK law. However, outside the European Economic Area, controls on data protection may not be as wide as the legal requirements in this country.